Most people ask me to help them with their personal statements.
If you like, I can also help you to:
- Choose which med schools to apply to
- Complete all the complex aspects of the AMCAS and/or AACOMAS forms
- Decide the perfect timing for applying (earlier is not better in some cases)
- Maximize the all-important clinical experience
- Choose how many med schools to apply to (you need to know why applying to 20+ schools is a very bad idea!)
- Create an astounding, convincing med school application despite GPA or MCAT score worries
- Make the most of commercial MCAT test prep tools (you need to know why doing practice exams and getting explanations of the questions gets great score increases and memorizing science facts gets you nowhere fast)
- Choose which activities to include and which to leave out of the activities list
- Make a great impression in the detailed activities list descriptions
- Create compelling supplementary essays (if you’ve inadvertently gotten in a position of having to write 90 supplementary essays in three weeks — I’m famous for helping you to create 6 -7 highly individualized essays that can be tweaked to answer all 90 of the questions. A huge time saver!)
- Prepare for interviews (I can give you a list of the interview questions typically asked by each med school you’re applying to, and then work with you to use your own experiences to come up with brilliant answers to all the most difficult questions)
- Apply for med school scholarships so you can keep debt levels as low as possible. (This isn’t difficult; the convincing, compelling personal essays I help you to write make fantastic scholarship application essays.)
If you’d like personal help from me with one or more of these things, just click on GET HELP NOW.
Whatever kind of support you need, from a little advice to complete supervision, I’m here to help.
SIDE NOTE: I also help students with applications to law, business, grad, veterinary, dental, P.A., optometry programs, and Canadian and TMDSAS medical school applications. If you’re a parent and you’re here looking for my help getting your kids through college debt free and into jobs they love afterward – you can access helpful information at JeannieBurlowski.com.