One-on-one application help from Jeannie Burlowski makes an ideal graduation, birthday, or holiday gift.
Med school applicants feel relieved and happy to have a professional person available to help them with the application process, especially with the very difficult and critically important personal essays.
Purchasing Jeannie Burlowski’s help is not only helpful to applicants, however, it’s also very helpful to the applicant’s parents. Many parents tell me, “Jeannie, what you are doing for my child is exactly what I would do if only I had the expertise and if only my child would let me!”
I can work closely with an applicant you care about to:
1) Keep him or her accountable to a timeline that will lead to the earliest, strongest applications possible
2) Brainstorm every good thing possible to say on the application, and decide where to say it and, in some delicate cases, how to phrase it (90% of applicants will leave from 10-20 really good things off of their applications when they compile them all by themselves.)
3) Subordinate weaknesses and liabilities, and put the spotlight on most impressive experiences
4) Get the most out of MCAT test preparation time
5) Create the strongest, most compelling personal essays possible
6) All things you would do for your applicant if only you could!
And the best thing? My help is unobtrusive. Your applicant still runs the show, doing all the parts of the application he or she can easily do himself or herself. The applicant you care about only asks Jeannie for help on the parts that feel tricky. And because of Jeannie’s thoroughly fair “by the hour” payment structure, you only pay for the help that your particular applicant wants or needs.
“Sounds like EXACTLY what I want. What’s the best way for me to purchase this as a gift?”
Most people who decide to purchase this service as a gift make a phone appointment with me, and we tailor-make the gift during that one phone call. Sometimes we decide that a paper gift certificate will be best; sometimes we dream up a more fun, creative way to present this gift to the applicant.
You can get a free phone call with me now by emailing email@example.com.
To learn more about the help I offer, visit my GET HELP NOW page.
If you’d like a little more info about me, read on.
I’m a full time private academic strategist, consultant, and speaker. I have an extraordinary record of getting students into highly competitive law, medical, business, and grad school programs even when college and university advisors said that they “didn’t have a chance.” My work has been featured in publications such as The Huffington Post, USA Today, NerdWallet, and US News and World Report.
You can learn more about my story at JeannieBurlowski.com/ABOUT. You can follow me on Twitter @JBurlowski.
“We purchased Jeannie’s help as a gift for our son, and it was hands down one of the best investments we’ve ever made in one of our kids. We rested easy at night, knowing he had a qualified guide for the entire process and we had no need to fret, check in, or push. And the results we got? A son who got into med school on the first try, and has been making us proud every day since.”
–J.L., Puyallup, WA